Sunday 8 April 2012

- FASHION TO FROGS | MY HOPPY EASTER -

AN UNEXPECTED ADDITION TO MY WARDROBE - NEXT, £12


I knew my Easter Sunday was going to be a glorious day from the very moment I opened my eyes after a good nights sleep. I quickly remembered I was soon to see my sister, her hubby and their handsome little prince. And as if that wasn't exciting enough, within the first hour of being awake, my mum had discovered a parcel with my name on it hiding behind a flowerpot in the front garden. Absolutely clueless as to what this unforeseen surprise was (obviously one of many forgotten online orders), I swiftly ripped open the plastic bag to see what was inside. I had the biggest smile on my face when I pulled out this top (above) - Happy Easter to me from me! Definitely made up for my severe lack of easter eggs! 


Mind you, I didn't expect to get any at all this year so was pleasantly surprised yesterday when a work colleague presented me with a Cadbury's Double Decker easter egg complete with a Cadbury's mug! Some people are just so lovely and thoughtful, it really makes a difference to your day.



MY ONE AND ONLY EGG, THANK YOU PETE :)



I don't know if our Easter is the same as other families', but we celebrate with a roast turkey dinner inc. all the trimmings (YUM) and easter crackers (FUN) - I suppose it's a lot like Christmas day, take two! The crackers were very cute and ickle and the prizes hidden inside kept my (just as ickle) nephew amused for quite some time! 

It was lovely having us all together sat at the dinner table with the exception of my younger sister. Was such a shame she could not come home from Bath where she is studying, due to work commitments. 

Fiona, I dedicate this post to you xx

CRACKERS ARE NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS...

THIS LITTLE YELLOW FELLA ESCAPED MY CRACKER





No comments:

Post a Comment